We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for full-time Senior Executive - Clinical Operations under its’ Clinical function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Senior Executive - Clinical Operations
Type of Employment
Employment under 3rd Party Payroll
- Manage relationship with physicians, hospitals and health care support staff with an assigned territory.
- Maintain best-in-class working relationships with the provider community, Maintain visibility in the Physician community.
- Provide on-site education and issue resolution for all implementations, Supply information and analysis to physicians and supervisors in improving the quality, expense and utilization of service.
- Agreement signing with physicians and other party.
- Implement training and communications to assist the physician in delivering high quality digital health service.
- Work cooperatively with supervisor and teammates to share information, leverage common ideas, needs, and issues.
- Day to day reporting and completing assigned task by supervisor and Serve as a resource for physician to answer questions, keep them informed about policies and procedures related digital health services.
- Prepare and distribute informational materials and communications necessary for the development of provider relationships with organization and collaborative partners, provide information update and facilitate the practice information process.
- Serve as an educational resource to practices about new and emerging technologies by company in physician community. Help them identify opportunities to apply technology to better support current and future patients.
- MSc/BSc/B. Pharm from a reputed university.
- Min 5 years working experience in a Renowned pharmaceutical company.
- Min 5 years working experience in anywhere of Dhaka city (as assigned territory by Pharmaceutical Company).
- Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English.
- Planning and forecast.
- Great communication skill.
- Willing to work under pressure, it will be a filed job so need to travel within Dhaka city as per company requirement.
- Passionate about building a world class health service
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate to the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.