We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for Senior Executive-Accounts under its’ Finance & Operations function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Type of Employment
Initially temporary employment for 1 year
- Assist in Month and year-end process
- Assist in accounts payable/receivable monitoring and reconciliation
- Monitoring of Cash receipts and preparation of bank reconciliation
- General ledger and recording process through proper entries in ERP
- Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Assist in Capital assets reconciliations
- Cash-in-hand monitoring
- Assist in Periodic revenue and cost reporting, as per management requirement
- Assist in Reconciliation of Channel Revenue and Cost reporting
- Assist in preparation and issuance invoices to clients and external stakeholders
- Assist in Reconciliation of bank receipts against issued invoices and reporting of ageing
- Assist in preparation of appropriate Financial Reporting to the members of the Board and/or Management depicting company performance
- Assist in reconciliation of periodic insurance premium against active customers under different categories/channels
- Assist in preparation and issuance of Purchase Orders as raised by Procurement Team
- Assist in vendor enlistment maintained by Procurement Team
- Assist in preparation of VAT and TDS deposit schedule as approved by management
- Assist in preparation of challans and ensure timely and properly VAT-TDS deduction and periodic deposits
- Assist in preparation and issuance of various Mushak forms
- Maintain invoice receiving from vendors
- Assist in coordination with departmental stakeholders for maintaining regulations as per organizational policies to process vendor invoices/bills
- Assist in coordination with the project team to ensure invoicing and reporting to external project stakeholders
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, MBA desired but not mandatory.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Telecommunication, VAS, IT and/or FMCG industry.
- Medium skill in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Requires analytical mindset
- Requires a thorough understanding of the digital healthcare business
- Good negotiations and communications skill
- Good interpersonal skills, self-driven and proactive
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.