We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist - Ecosystem, Data & Analytics, Digital Salesunder its Commercial function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Digital Marketing Specialist - Ecosystem, Data & Analytics, Digital Sales
Type of Employment
Initially contractual employment for 1 year
- Manage all ad platforms and integration of Ad platforms with Google Analytics/Firebase/Social media analytics/other analytics platforms, SDK/Pixel /tag manager updates, integrations, changes. Conversion and other events set up/change management in ad platforms and analytics.
- Digital Ad data extraction for campaigns, Data dig down in analytics platforms for campaigns, services and make correlations & other analyses with ad data and business data.
- App marketing insights derive from CLM tool, analytics, attribution data and suggestions for the betterment of retention, acquisition, conversion through digital ads.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, campaign and website performance reports that help the organization understand and measure progress on key performance metrics and provide a foundation for data-driven planning amp; campaign execution·
Collecting and analyzing audience insights, digital marketing & digital sales data, web
- behavioural data, testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase digital sales, campaign performance and assess improvement opportunities.
- Analyzing the effect of different online channels and online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, digital sales funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Using available data sources to deep dive and troubleshoot campaign and overall performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests, both on-site and campaign based.
- Collect and analyze Web metrics, such as visits, time on site, page views per visit, transaction volume and revenue, traffic mix, click-through rates, conversion rates, cost per acquisition, or cost per click.
- Developing and presenting learnings from the analyses, reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights and recommendations based on available analytics data.
- Manage traffic from digital media to achieve the digital sales target as per the business goal.
- Bachelor’s in business or any other fields.
- 3-4 years of experience in digital marketing for services, apps with practical experience of managing digital marketing and digital sales ecosystem, analytics platforms and work with data, analysis, reporting of digital marketing & analytics.
- Possess clear knowledge of overall marketing, digital marketing, and digital sales value chain.
- Good understanding of the latest digital marketing concepts, best practices & trends.
- Understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Agency management
- A strong focus on results
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original campaign ideas
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.