We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Senior Software Engineer under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Senior Software Engineer
Type of Employment
- Develop and maintain Mobile applications, mostly written in Dart (Flutter), Java (Android) and Swift (iOS).
- Rewrite/update legacy Mobile applications when needed.
- Convert technical requirements into mobile applications that should fit with our Mobile Application Architecture.
- Update Mobile Application Architecture if required.
- Acting Lead Engineer of Mobile Application Development Team
- Review code and Architecture designed by junior or another Engineer (Peer Review)
- Work with Engineering Head, Product Owners, Software Engineers (Backend), SecOps Engineer, UI designers to collaborate, coordinate, clarify and move projects forward.
- Ensure quality, reliability, maintainability and application performance.
- Follow the agile SCRUM framework & methodology and the overall process.
10 Initiate and follow up of tasks through tools like JIRA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 5+ years of overall experience in Software Development and related fields.
- In-depth mastery of Mobile Application Development Technologies (Flutter, Java, Swift etc), mastery of core language constructs, design and development of Mobile Application, real-time messaging & notifications, firebase, sockets.
- Depth knowledge of Mobile Application Architecture
- Ability to work with product owners, designers, UX designers to understand and clarify requirements, work with teammates on planning overall development & architecture and co-ordinating project completion.
- Thorough understanding of software design patterns and programming principles (SOLID principles)
- Good understanding of version control systems
- Experiences in agile software development, TDD and CI/CD
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.