We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Information Security Manager under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity
Information Security Manager
Type of Employment
- Implement all necessary clauses and controls to maintain ISO 27001 certification for the company.
- Implement, own and operate security technologies/services/control/policies such as threat and vulnerability management, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), IDM, SSO, MFA, security information and event management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems for securing our AWS environments, Kubernetes clusters and the systems running within them.
- Monitor for security indicators of attack/compromise by correlating and analyzing a variety of application, network, cloud and host-based security logs and determining the correct remediation actions and escalation paths for each incident.
- Implement necessary controls and policies Perform security design reviews for all IT systems and Software projects.
- Run Threat Modeling, Internal and External VAPT on our infrastructure and applications regularly and share the report with the stakeholders.
- Serve as the first line of defence against any high-priority security incidents. Gather forensic data and create post-mortem documentation. Update and refine the incident response process as needed.
- Craft automated security auditing, monitoring and testing software and infrastructure related to the above.
- Manage Security Incident and do necessary security-related communication with stakeholders
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications.
- Regularly audit user access control and permission level and ensure no unauthorized access in Technology Systems and Applications
- Document and communicate security configuration and hardening guidelines for infrastructure components.
- Document, review and update all the security policies, manuals and guidelines regularly.
- Provide support for the company's security and compliance programs
- Run periodic security audits on Technology Systems, Services and Applications and publish Security reports to all relevant stakeholders.
- BSc. in Computer Science and Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in the Digital Service Environment in any Security Operation and Managerial position.
- Hands-on experience monitoring, detecting, reporting security weaknesses, and enforcing information security policies and best practices in a fast-paced software development environment
- Knowledge of traffic monitoring, IP traffic flow analysis, sniffing/capturing and monitoring of live traffic streams, digital forensics
- Experience with Linux operating systems and command-line tools.
- You possess a good understanding of Linux system administration and hardening.
- You have good knowledge, at least, in a scripting language, such as Python, Bash or Golang.
- Experience with tools such as Nessus, NMAP, BURP, Wireshark, Tenable, OSSEC etc
- You are a fast learner (we also love to coach) and ready to take new challenges every day.
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A