We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for full-time Project Manager-Strategic Alliance under its’ Commercial function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Project Manager - Strategic Alliance
Type of Employment
Initially temporary employment for 1 year
- Responsible for end-to-end project management activities, such as scoping, resource planning, progress monitoring and issue resolution to help launch the project/service.
- Create a financial model for a project by identifying cost items to be associated in the project with the support of Finance.
- Able to strictly maintain budget and cost of a project.
- Design product propositions, key-features and user experience, user stories and service models based on target customer needs and with an aim to create strong value propositions.
- Able to identify potential candidates for all relevant requirements of a project with the support of HR.
- Drive key program goals like customer acquisition, customer engagement, innovation, and customer satisfaction (NPS).
- Manage team members KPI and performance.
- Primary point of contact (POC) between DH and its strategic partner organization(s) under the program.
- Be able to solve problems in various aspects of a project.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to plan product/service roadmap and execute tactical campaigns to ensure growth and user engagement.
- Minimum under graduation completed.
- 4-6 Years of Project Management, Business Development, Product Development for Digital Services, Health-Tech, Fin-Tech or E-Commerce sectors.
- Track record of launching/managing app-based services highly preferable.
- Very strong business communication skills (presentation, product brief, user storyboard etc.).
- Data analysis and financial analysis.
- Project Management skills, knowledge, experience.
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate to the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.