We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Software Architect - Mobile Application under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
We are searching for a Mobile Application Architect who is responsible for designing, improving, and implementing many facets of our Mobile Application offerings.
Software Architect - Mobile Application
Type of Employment
- Experience with Android and iOS both development technology, Flutter is a must.
- Leads technical resources from design to solution deployment. Architect, design, and develop scalable, resilient and fast mobile applications.
- Effectively communicates and shares development best practices and standards knowledge to support products and project teams
- Works with product owners to analyze and understand enterprise business drivers to determine architecture requirements
- Experience implementing best practices and standards for mobile development
- Documented experience with all aspects of Software Development including requirements, planning, high level and detailed design, execution, testing and defect remediation, and implementation with Agile Development Teams.
- Familiarity with security considerations.
- Execute all projects in compliance with company development guidelines. Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of mobile solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
- Strong understanding & experience with Design patterns, Data Structures
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications with back-end services
- Demonstrable capability to use OS frameworks for multi-threading, data persistence, and adapting user interface across multiple screen sizes
- Familiarity with ad integration, cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with performance and memory usage tuning. Developed a culture of benchmarking and optimization
- 8+ years of professional software engineering experience with mobile application development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Good communication and team management skills
- Able to manage and collaborate with internal teams
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.