We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Software Architect - PHP under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Software Architect - PHP
Type of Employment
- Architect, prototype, develop, test, and maintain complex software systems including microservices, REST APIs, PostgreSQL, Messaging/EventQueues, Caching (Redis), Authentication/Security.
- Assist with the development of DevOps solutions, such as Docker, Gitlab Pipelines, and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with DevOps technologies and knowledge of best DevOps practices (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, git, Jenkins)
- Experience working on SAAS, eCommerce, Subscription, Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and related applications
- Balance objectives of performance, reliability, de-coupling, consistency, maintainability, extensibility, and reconfigurability in solutions.
- Plan, document, propose, and execute proofs-of-concept.
- Experience leading a team of developers and mentoring/coaching/hiring other developers
- Expertise in architecture & system design
- Demonstrated experience implementing best practices and working cross-functionally with technical + non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to roll your sleeves up, stay scrappy, and build complex platforms for scratch
- Mission-driven self-starter who takes initiative and leads by example
- Propose design concepts for next-generation products.
- Work with infrastructure and software development teams to research and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to learn and implement new technologies quickly as the needs of the company evolve.
- 10+ years of professional software engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Good communication and team management skills
- Able to manage and collaborate with internal teams
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.