We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Specialist-Copywriter & Content Management under its’ Commercial function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Specialist-Copywriter & Content Management
Type of Employment
Initially contractual employment for 2 years (employment contract may be terminated by serving 1 month's prior notice)
- Planning content management strategies related to different campaigns
- Create/review copywriting deliverables for different marketing and corporate-related activities.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases-Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice as per brand guidelines.
- Ensured all copy produced meets the brand’s style and tone of voice
- Delivered ideas and copy for CSR campaigns
- Worked with the visualizer to ensure proper visuals for the brands
- Plan, direct, and develop different in-house video programs like (Talk Show, TestimonialVideos, Live Videos, etc.)
- Develop script for different communication materials.g: OVC, TVC, RDC, POSM
- Briefed and supervised the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators, and the press, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Assistant supervises different agencies to develop marketing and brand-related activities. The prepared brief gave feedback and supervised overall campaigns, content, creatives.
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice as per brand guidelines.
- Delivered ideas and copies for CSR campaigns
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video/animation) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training, and other enterprise-wide projects
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business AdministrationPreferably in Marketing/Journalism
- 03-04years of experience in a related field in a different advertising agency or related organization
- Creative Writing Skills (Expert)
- Media Management (Expert)
- Project Management Skills(Expert)
- Videography (Intermediate)
- Understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Agency management
- A strong focus on results
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original campaign ideas
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.