We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Software Engineer (Mobile App) under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Software Engineer (Mobile App)
Type of Employment
Initially contractual employment for 2 years (employment contract may be terminated by serving 1 month's prior notice)
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS & Android platform
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure
- Be committed to the deadlines through follow up of tasks with team members
- Bachelor degree holder
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- A deep understanding of Flutter SDK
- Having knowledge of using external APIs, RESTful API, Web Socket and Web Services, JSON, XML data creation and parsing
- Experience working on local storage like SQLite and Core Data
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Ability to manage entire app development life-cycle from project setup through device provisioning and app store deployments
- Experience of publishing one or more apps in the app store
- Excellent in problem solving skills
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate to the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.