We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Manager/Deputy Manager–Distribution Operation under its’ Commercial function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Manager/Deputy Manager-Distribution Operation
Type of Employment
Initially contractual employment for 2 years (employment contract may be terminated by serving 1 month's prior notice)
- Ensure that concurrent sales performance insight and intelligence are reflected on promotional and campaign activities.
- Plan and design all pre-launching requirements of campaign/promotion – including business cases, execution modality, fund source and alignment of all relevant stakeholders.
- Plan, develop and review monthly/quarterly promotional programs for Partners and sales force to drive volume target along with building long-term loyalty to DH.
- Ensure timely calculation, financial validation, and disbursement of rewards/incentives to the beneficiaries and critical evaluation of programs in relation to an approved business case, objectives etc.
- Ensure efficiency in campaign KPI index and monitoring execution as per set standard and expectation management.
- By SKU - Placement Planning, Sales Forecasting, Coverage Planning, production, and Stock management Planning.
- Product & SKU-wise sales target setting & ensure product and support for channel and sales team.
- Product sales trend track & project; enable procurement & finance team to ensure availability of right products thereby.
- Develop and implement all processes to ensure proper money collection from DH sales partners, Field Forces, including full reconciliations required
- Updating all daily and weekly sales data, and reconcile accordingly with Finance
- Daily and weekly money collection from field team, rocket, bKash or other sources, as per SKU, and share due updates
- Prepare and ensure POs are signed and shared with relevant vendors in due time
- Managing distributor related to Sales Executive channel and ensuring salary evaluation & disbursement is done with proper vetting and approval within a preset period
- Engage distributor for daily operational requirements
- Ensure proper support from Distributor for smooth business operations
- Prepare monthly Distributor ROI and ensure on-time ND reconciliation with DH within a set time
- Thoroughly check ND’s all invoices and billing papers to avoid any future dispute
- Engage Distributor to ensure on-time Salary, Incentives & other payments disbursement
- Plan, design and produce adequate POSM and other material supports to regions for sales boost
- Ensure on-time consumer gift availability at regions with proper sourcing and distribution planning
- Always search for new materials for POSM & consumer gifts which helps the team in sales generation
- Engage in a cross-functional team to ensure daily operational issues are solved in the right manner
- Align cross-functional teams for approvals, reconciliation, invoices, product sourcing etc
- Closely work with Marketing for POSM design, Facebook and digital promotions and brand marketing & activation support
- Minimum bachelor’s degree
- 7~10 years’ Experience in regional sales, trade marketing, distribution, business development, channel management
- Experience in working with telecoms, FMCG, technology platforms
- Ability to travel regularly within Bangladesh (including overnights)
- Strong negotiation skills that support gaining a win-win relationship with channel partners
- Ability to resolve issues and avoid conflicts with good analysis & problem-solving skills
- Sound in operating MS Office package
- Experience in preparing promotion calendar, SC and Sales operation process flow
- Strategic know-how about developing an ecosystem related to sales operation
- Able to manage people from Agency and partners
- Lead an agile team to create multiple success stories
- Team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
DH offers attractive pay and benefits to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.