We are Hiring!
To help accelerate the fight against COVID, and build the largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for a full-time Senior Executive-Product Development under its’ Commercial function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combine online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Senior Executive-Product Development
Type of Employment
Initially contractual employment for 2 years (employment contract may be terminated by serving 1 month's prior notice)
- Develop product and service propositions that are relevant and appealing for the enterprise segment (B2B, B2B2C)
- Monitor competition activity, customer insights and requirements, to recommend product changes and/or new product launches
- Helping B2B team to ensure superior customer experience by developing customized solutions, product features and solutions to after-sales issues
- Transfer ideas and concepts into specific technical requirements to handover to Tech Team
- Conduct detailed financial analysis to evaluate all pricing offers, campaign proposals etc. and ensure compliance with the Financial approval process
- Identifying revenue generation opportunities under B2B, B2B2C or Partner tie-ups, through various models like co-branding, bundling, up-sell and cross-sell etc.
- Recommend campaigns and offers and innovative healthcare solutions to drive growth and retention of the enterprise customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics/Finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in product development/management/business development. Preferable industries- Digital Services, Telco, Financial institutions etc.
- Proficient in data analysis/financial modelling in MS Excel
- Presentation design and proposal development using Powerpoint
- Product feature and requirement writing using JIRA is a PLUS
- A Basic understanding of market and segment trends and growth strategies
- Ability to lead and guide cross-functional team members to help develop solutions
- Good negotiator and influence
- Critical thinking and analytical mindset
- Creative and curious to learn new skills
- Bold and confident · Good Team Player
DH offers attractive pay and benefits to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate about the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in the coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.
To Apply Click Here!