We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for part-time Specialist Doctor (Medicine Specialist) under its’ Medical Services function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
Specialist Doctor (Medicine Specialist)
Type of Employment
1. Providing video consultation and teleconsultation to patients.
2. Discussing and reviewing patients' medical history, symptoms, and current medications.
3. Asking patients situation-specific questions to formulate accurate diagnoses and formulating suitable treatment plans.
4. Prescribing various diagnostic tests if necessary, analyzing diagnostic test results and explaining them to patients.
5. Prescribing suitable medications to patients and providing proper dosage and administration instructions.
6. Maintaining accurate records of patient's contact details, medical history, prescribed medications, diagnoses, and progress (EMR).
7. Providing empathetic counseling for better patient experience.
8. It’s a renewable contractual job based on satisfactory patient consultations.
9. Roster based 6 or 9 hours shifts.
10.The doctor must be available for one to three shifts per week (as per requirement) and willing to work on weekends and holidays.
1. MBBS followed by internship & BMDC registration.
2. Post-Graduation Degree (FCPS, MD or Diploma) on relevant specialization from renowned institutions.
3. Minimum 8 years of experience.
4. Previous work experience in clinical job and Telemedicine service.
5. Very good computer skills.
6. Most importantly, doctors who believe that receiving good behavior and attention from doctors is the right of patient, not a kindness of the doctor, who is willing to employ trust and empathy in patient consultations
Upon fulfilling the criteria mentioned above, please apply in full confidence by 15 June 2022 through To Apply Click Here!