We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for full-time Software Engineer (Backend) under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
The above position is critical in fulfilling this objective and requests applications from eligible candidates meeting the below specifications:
Software Engineer (Backend)
Type of Employment
Initially temporary employment for 2 years.
- Understanding the architecture and writing scalable code for Web and REST API.
- Building efficient and reusable PHP modules.
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges regarding the back- end.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- Must be familiar with Agile (Scrum) process and project management tools like JIRA.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web framework as Laravel, Lumen.
- Understanding Token based authentication (JWT) is must.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Completion of undergraduate degree is preferrable.
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate to the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.
Upon fulfilling the criteria mentioned above, please apply in full confidence by 31 January 2021 through https://dh.health/career.