We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for full-time Software Engineer (Mobile App) under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
The above position is critical in fulfilling this objective and requests applications from eligible candidates meeting the below specifications:
Software Engineer (Mobile App)
Type of Employment
Initially temporary employment for 2 years.
- A deep understanding of Flutter SDK.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS & Android platform.
- Having knowledge of using external APIs, RESTful API, Web Socket and Web Services, JSON, XML data creation and parsing.
- Experience working on local storage like SQLite and Core Data.
- Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
- Be committed to the deadlines through follow up of tasks with team members.
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge - you should know how to create software that's extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Ability to manage entire app development life cycle from project setup through device provisioning and app store deployments.
- Experience of publishing one or more apps in the app store.
10.Excellent in problem solving skills
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Completion of undergraduate degree is preferrable.
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate to the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.
Upon fulfilling the criteria mentioned above, please apply in full confidence by 31 January 2021 through https://dh.health/career.