We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for full-time SQA Engineer under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
The above position is critical in fulfilling this objective and requests applications from eligible candidates meeting the below specifications:
Type of Employment
Initially temporary employment for 2 years.
- Ensure that testing activities allow applications to meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify existing or potential issues.
- Create and execute test plans (for both manual and automation) that will determine application behavior, response and performance according to specifications.
- Identify, analyze and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions and outputs.
- Document, track and communicate test plans, test results, analysis and unresolved problems.
- Hands-on experience with any automated testing tool is a strong plus.
- Love to expose flaws out of the box in even the best software and web applications.
- Sound knowledge on load testing, security testing and performance testing tools.
- Completion of undergraduate degree is preferrable.
- Around 5 years of experience in Software Testing Domain.
- Working familiarity with test automation tools like Selenium, Appium etc.
- Proven experience on API testing.
- Demonstrated experience of developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
of web and mobile applications.
- Sound knowledge of QA practices and methodologies.
- Must be proficient in analyzing highly complex issues and architectures.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should be able to communicate effectively developers and product owners.
- Must be creative and have sound technical and analytical skills.
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate to the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.
Upon fulfilling the criteria mentioned above, please apply in full confidence by 31 January 2021 through https://dh.health/career.