We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for full-time Senior Engineer/Lead Engineer-Technology Operations under its’ Technology function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
The above position is critical in fulfilling this objective and requests applications from eligible candidates meeting the below specifications:
Senior Engineer/Lead Engineer-Technology Operations
- Identify high level performance and scalability issues of the infrastructure, application and database
- Troubleshoot infrastructure, application and database level faults
- Automate, integrate and utilize all relevant platforms and systems for performance monitoring, fault handling and troubleshooting
- Deliver overall system, service and application performance metrics as per the agreed internal Service Level Agreement KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Conduct periodic audit of the systems to make sure all necessary updates, systems and processes are in place to avoid any potential service outage
- Design, dimension and provision of the cloud infrastructure in the most optimized way to provide best performance with the least amount of cost
- Develop cloud architecture and strategy for the future
- 24/7 availability for any system recovery, fault handling and troubleshooting
- Strict performance monitoring, service uptime, Service Level Agreement enforcement and vendor management of 3rd party services
- Enable, implement and facilitate continuous implementation, integration and deployment of new codes in a seamless and smooth manner.
- Proven track record of internet-based service deployment, integration, operation and maintenance, at least 5-7 years of experience in reputed companies and industries
- Have strong programming skills – Bash, Python, PHP, Go etc.
- Hands on experience and solid understanding of cloud infrastructure architecture, design, dimensioning, performance management and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, or similar clustering solutions. Hands-on experience on setting up Kubernetes platform, deploying microservices, other web applications and managing security.
- Experience of building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins or Concourse-CI, GitLab CI, Circle CI etc.
- Know what is the use of config management systems like Ansible, Puppet etc. Experience of building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins or Concourse-CI, GitLab CI, Circle CI etc.
- Vast experience with monitoring, logging and operations tools like ELK, EFK, Graylog, New Relic, Prometheus and Graphana etc.
- Very good understanding of the advantages of Infrastructure-as-Code with experience in designing and implementing cloud infrastructure using IAC tools like Terraform or its
- Have hands on experience of managing large scale Database Management system (Postgresql, MySql, AWS Redshift) and good to have knowledge of SQL.
- Network fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, ARP, VLANs, TCP/IP), HTTP protocol.
DH offers attractive pay and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate to the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.
Upon fulfilling the criteria mentioned above, please apply in full confidence by 31 January 2021 through https://dh.health/career.