We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for full-time Intern (Legal) under its’ Legal & Regulatory Affairs function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
The above position is critical in fulfilling this objective and requests applications from eligible candidates meeting the below specifications:
- Formatting of Agreements & Contract Summaries.
- Proof-Reading of Agreements, Contract Summaries & Legal documents.
- Management of softcopy and hardcopy of Agreements.
- Management of Contract Register.
- Maintaining Register of Drafts and assisting in following up with Contract Owners for signed Agreements.
- Tracking expiry dates, assisting in sending Agreement expiry reminders to Contract Owners and recording responses.
- Carrying out of Legal Research as and when needed for Legal & Regulatory matters related to business activities etc.
- Minimum completed with LLB (Honors), preferably British Law Graduate.
- Relevant experience on any kind of legal work, contract Law.
- Thorough, have an eye for detail, excellent MS Office user.
- Team player, hardworking, proactive, confident and sincere.
DH offers monthly BDT 5,000 as remuneration and benefits including 2 days weekend to deserving candidates and provides the opportunity to grow with a growing company. If you are passionate to the cause and believe digital healthcare would be the way forward in coming future- DH is the right place for you to experiment, innovate and scale your cherished dreams! Work location is in Bashundhara R/A.
Upon fulfilling the criteria mentioned above, please apply in full confidence by 31 January 2021 through https://dh.health/career.