We are Hiring!
To help accelerate fight against COVID, and build largest digital health platform in Bangladesh, Digital Healthcare Solutions (DH) is looking for part-time Consultant under its’ Medical Services function to support its expanding business. Our goal is to provide affordable, quality healthcare to billions of people using different platforms. We actively explore and build solutions that combines online and offline elements and address the question of health inequity.
The above position is critical in fulfilling this objective and requests applications from eligible candidates meeting the below specifications:
Type of Employment
- Develop and vet a workplace safety guideline for RMG workers.
- Develop and vet workplace safety guideline on infection prevention measures specially for COVID-19 infections for RMG workers.
- Research workplace safety-related topics for RMG workers and COVID-19 infections (combining online sources, studies).
- Prepare well-structured and easily understandable draft on Workplace safety.
- Proofread and edit before submission.
- Submit work to project managers for input and approval.
- Coordinate with relevant team.
- Ensure all-around consistency on guideline.
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety/MBBS/Bachelor of Science in any relevant subject.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety (Preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Medical/Pharmaceutical/RMG sector/FMCG or any relevant factories in Bangladesh.
- Experience in working in Workplace safety.
- Experiences in managing workplace hygiene and relevant measurement.
- Fluent in both English and Bengali (speaking and writing skills).
Upon fulfilling the criteria mentioned above, please apply in full confidence by 20 January 2021 through https://dh.health/career.